The answer to this question depends on a few factors:
- The type of sign
- The company you choose
- Permitting guidelines and timelines
Designing and installing your new business signage can take anywhere from a few days to a few months. To find out the timeline you can expect for your business signage, schedule a discovery with Flagship Signs.
Flagship Signs handles every detail of your business signage project, from concept to completion. We go above and beyond to exceed your expectations and install a long-lasting sign that helps you get noticed, attract new customers, and build your brand.
At Flagship, we’ve seen firsthand how great signage grows business. Count on us to be your #1 partner for all signage needs. Schedule a Discovery session to find the right signage solution to meet your needs and budget.
Top considerations when choosing a business signage provider include:
- Experience and years in business–you don’t want an inexperienced amateur handling your business signage needs.
- Customer reviews–check out Google reviews and the Better Business Bureau.
- Service offerings–if you want the company to handle every detail of your signage design and installation, make sure they offer all the services you need, including sign permitting and surveying.
For the clearest, highest-quality results, your logo should be in a vector file rather than a raster file. Examples of vector files include .ai, .eps., and some .pdf files. With vector files, you can scale to any size without losing image resolution or clarity.
If you do not have access to your business logo in a vector file, Flagship’s designers can recreate your logo or art in a vector format. Schedule a Discovery to learn more.
Choosing an experienced signage company with an in-depth consultation process is the best way to find the ideal sign for your business. Check out online reviews on Google or ask for client testimonials and references directly from the company. With so many different sign options from which to choose, you need an experienced team to guide you while considering your budget and signage goals.
The projected lifespan of your business signage will depend on the materials, design process, and installation quality. Here are some average signage lifespans based on different sign types:
- Aluminum composite – 10 years
- Vinyl banners – 2-3 years
- Wood or high-density urethane (HDU) – 10+ years
- Plastics – 5-10 years
Proper installation will also extend the life of your signs. Count on Flagship Signs for top-quality materials and expert installation to maximize your business signage investment.